Following research with Executive and Personal Assistants, we created a special zone within CHS18 exclusively for restaurants, bars and private members clubs that would like to access the corporate market.
Named the Little Black Book Zone, this is the ‘go to’ area for EAs and PAs within the Conference and Hospitality Show and was one of the busiest areas of the show in 2017. This year the Little Black Book zone is bigger and is perfectly located near the entrance to the show.
Whats Included If You Exhibit?
- One of only 16 spaces on the Little Black Book stand which is defined by a different coloured carpet and bespoke branding
- A poseur table and high stool
- A mini pop up on your table, for you to keep, with your
branding on it
- Use of a central lockable cupboard
- A listing on our CHS18 website and in the Show Guide
- Mention on a separate page in the Show Guide dedicated to the Little Black Book and its stand partners
- Be part of our social campaign about the LBB zone
- Use of a stand badge scanner to collect data on those people who visit the stand (this will be shared amongst all stand partners)
- A stand manager to help guide people to the stand, explain what the collection of venues is and scan visitors
If you’re interested in exhibiting within the Little Black Book Zone at CHS18 and would like some further information, please download our BOOKING FORM which contains vital information to help you decide if you’d like to invest in CHS18